Volunteer with us
Any amount of time you can volunteer to support us is invaluable to us. There are many ways that your time can help us, including:
- Joining our team of volunteers to help us organise events to raise vital funds and promote our services
- Publicising our services and fundraising events through word of mouth, social media and leafleting
- Helping with raffles, whether that’s approaching businesses to donate raffle prizes or selling tickets to friends, family and the local community
- Offering your skills to support the day-to-day running of the Service, whether that’s painting a wall, designing a poster, helping with data entry or statistical analysis, the list goes on!
- And we also welcome any other ideas you might have.
If you’re looking to undertake some counselling hours with us (whether you’re a qualified counsellor or in training), you can find out more information here.
We’d love to hear from you if you can offer any time to support us. Please contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 01256 843125 for a chat.