Fundraise with us
Fresh air and exercise are proven ways to support our mental health. Why not support others’ mental health while nurturing your own? Here are a few suggestions, but we’re always keen to hear your ideas as well! Do you fancy….
- Running a 10K (or even a marathon!) dressed up as a telephone box?
- Boosting those white blood cells and taking a swim in the chilly coastal seas?
- Channelling your inner child with your mates in a mud run?
- Trekking up a mountain (or three) or down into a canyon?
- Pedalling like you’re Sir Bradley Wiggins and taking to the open roads?
If none of these float your boat, but you’re up for a challenge, get in touch and we can brainstorm together!
Whatever adventure you choose, we can help you make this a reality. From setting up a fundraising page and seeking out sponsors to giving advice on the most effective blister plasters, we’re here to support you.
Not into the physical side of things? How about trying some of these ideas instead? Do you fancy….
- Honing your skills for that GBBO win by running a charity bake sale?
- Dusting off those brain cells and organising a community quiz night?
- Surprising your workmates with your extraordinary fashion sense by running a dress-down day at work?
- Organising a garage sale and making your trash someone else’s treasure?
- Getting crafty and selling your wares?
The options really are endless, so let those creative juices flow and let us know your ideas. To bring your ideas to life, we can help you as little or as much as you need, from taste testing to fashion advice.
Reach out by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 01256 843125.